Nokian Line SUV summer tires are the perfect solution for drivers of small and medium-sized SUVs, who drive on both city roads and on unpaved surfaces. Nokian Line SUV summer tires use innovative solutions and technologies proposed by the Finnish manufacturer Nokian Tires.
Line SUV Features:
- Asymmetric tread pattern inside / outside and the tread structure guarantee a comfortable and controlled ride on both dry and wet surfaces.
- Special innovative silicon-rubber compound (a mixture of coral tread and Line silicon), free from harmful, toxic and carcinogenic substances provide help deal with high temperatures and provide higher wear resistance.
- Self-cleaning system of stones in the tread prevent stones from sticking into the tire, reducing risk of damage.
- Smooth Rolling Concept guarantees low rolling resistance and safe and stable driving at high speed.
- The inner shoulder of the tire has been covered with oblique and rectangular serrations, the so-called off-road teeth, which are responsible for the grip and precision of driving on soft roads covered with sand.
- Diagonal water grooves and trumpet grooves drain water from the main longitudinal grooves, reducing aquaplaning and improving the grip of the tire in wet surfaces.
- The main polishing groove holds responsible for precise removal of excess water from the tread surface.
- The design of the quiet grooves minimizes the noise level inside and outside the vehicle. Golf-ball-shaped indentations on the ribs’ walls reduce rolling resistance, cooling the tire and increasing wear resistance.
- Aramid sidewall technology increases the strength and life of the tire. Special short aramid fibers used in the aviation and military industries protect the tire sidewall against damage and cuts.
- The tread wear indicator (DSI) informs the driver of the amount of wear on the tire. The numbers disappear as the tread wears down. A drop of water indicates a tread depth of 4 mm. The disappearance of this marking gives a signal with a limit depth of 4 mm and the need to replace the tire with a new one. This innovative solution increases driving safety and warns against the dangerous phenomenon of aquaplaning.
There are no reviews yet.