BLACK BEAR Tires have been named from the black bears that exist all over the world in the most rugged conditions requiring dexterity, great strength and adaptability. Designed in the U.S.A., utilizing the same upscale state-of-the-art technology and refined manufacturing that defines the company product lines. From custom built lifted trucks to extreme off-road; from urban highways to the farmer’s crop fields; from the mountains to the prairies; from the city to the country roads; from Truck Shows to showing off your truck; and, for work and play, BLACK BEAR Tires are following the black bear’s footsteps quickly becoming the global drivers’ smart choice. BLACK BEAR Tires are committed to providing the best tire solutions and exceptional driving experience for all its customers!
MUD TERRAIN Features:
- Internal Structure Built With Reinforcing Material-frame made of high steel belt +3 layer polyester carcass materials to improve high-speed stability and durability, while maintaining high impact resistance strength.
- Rough Aggressive Style Pattern Design-horizontal 4 chunks of tread design, greatly improving tire grip on bad roads, development-shoulder block, wide lateral, and pit slopes provide strong traction for climbing.
- Studded Shoulder Tread Design-let the tires successfully break the ice in the harsh winter weather and climb mountains with ease.
- Ultra-thick Sidewall Tread Design-shoulder tread extended to the sidewall is designed to ensure the side impact forces provide strong traction while climbing slopes.
- A Small Ditch Shoulder Rib Design-further improves tire safety, ensures tire from punctures at the bottom of the tread.
- Tiny Steel Design-tire wet skid resistance improves braking performance, strengthening the grip tread.
- A Special Formulation-high wear-resistant tread compound formulates low heat, high tire side rigidity formulation improves impact resistance, ensuring driving safety.
- Sidewall Design Rim Protection Boss-lets the rim and tire remain close, while avoiding the side on the rim to be hit.