Mark Ma – The incarnation of personalized customized Tyre Technology. Mark Ma has a world class of professional technical teams which concentrates on tire technology research and development, the focus segment which Mark Ma strives for its multi-purpose tires. Mark Ma provides tailor-made package and customized solutions from research, design, production and service, now Mark Ma owns more than a dozen of patents with independent intellectual property. Mark Ma is committed to be a world leading tire brand by offering worldwide fans a premium and quality product.
TUFF M/T Features:
- Internal Structure Built With Reinforcing Material-frame made of high steel belt +3 layer polyester carcass materials to improve high-speed stability and durability, while maintaining high impact resistance strength.
- Rough Aggressive Style Pattern Design-horizontal 4 chunks of tread design, greatly improving tire grip on bad roads, development-shoulder block, wide lateral, and pit slopes provide strong traction for climbing.
- Studded Shoulder Tread Design-let the tires successfully break the ice in the harsh winter weather and climb mountains with ease.
- Ultra-thick Sidewall Tread Design-shoulder tread extended to the sidewall is designed to ensure the side impact forces provide strong traction while climbing slopes.
- A Small Ditch Shoulder Rib Design-further improves tire safety, ensures tire from punctures at the bottom of the tread.
- Tiny Steel Design-tire wet skid resistance improves braking performance, strengthening the grip tread.
- A Special Formulation-high wear-resistant tread compound formulates low heat, high tire side rigidity formulation improves impact resistance, ensuring driving safety.
- Sidewall Design Rim Protection Boss-lets the rim and tire remain close, while avoiding the side on the rim to be hit.
There are no reviews yet.